FULL TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE, OUTSIDE SALES AND PROGRAMMING. SEND RESUME TOmedfordhr@bicoastalmedia.com
BICOASTAL MEDIA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
FULL TIME OUTSIDE ADVERTISING SALES FOR FIVE BROADCASTING STATIONS. DUTIES INCLUDE CONTACTING PROSPECTIVE CUSTOMERS TO SELL RADIO TIME, PREPARE PROMOTIONAL PLANS, SALES LITERATURE, TIME RATES AND SALES CONTRACTS. ATTEND SALES STAFF MEETING AND TRAINING SESSIONS. SEND RESUME TOmedfordhr@bicoastalmedia.com or
3624 AVION DRIVE, MEDFORD, OR 97504
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Are you able to wear more than one hat with production, music, and promotional experience? Are you adept in operating systems such as Audio Vault, NexGen, Scott Studios, or MediaTouch? Know your way around Selector, Music Master, Cool Edit, VoxPro, and other radio specific applications? Rush your resume, aircheck (.mp3 only), and cover email@example.com. Bicoastal Media, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Bicoastal Media is looking for a Chief Engineer, with 5 years experience, for their 6 station radio cluster in beautiful Southern Oregon. RF Experience needed, knowledge of NexGen and IT systems is desirable. Bicoastal Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F. Please email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lead Generation Consultant – Medford
Bicoastal Media in Medford, Oregon has an immediate opening for a dynamic and creative individual to join our Lead Gen/Marketing team. Bicoastal Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A successful candidate must excel/possess at the following:
· Meets deadlines and works well under pressure
· Solid Business Acumen
· Goal driver
· Exceptional conversational skills.
· Personable, outgoing and well-spoken with a working knowledge of common business practices.
· Tech savvy, working knowledge of Microsoft office suite, mobile technology, advanced web searching ability.
· Reliable transportation.
· Available for promotions and event attendance.
· Creative thinker.
General Job Description:
· Develops new contacts with business and non-profits to generate lead programs, utilizing all of Bicoastal Medias digital and legacy delivery channels.
· Develops and fosters positive relationships with all clients.
· Coordinates all aspects of the client/customer service process including, but not limited to copy writing, product processing, billing, collections, event attendance, marketing and more.
· Regularly meets with prospective and current clients to create and maintain relationships.
· Consistently generates new business.
· Supports program management in developing strategies, quantifying costs and benefits, developing business case studies, identifying opportunities for quick wins and more.
· Resolves past due issues with clients. Responsible for all past due accounts with their clients.
Bicoastal Media in Rogue Valley operates in Jackson and Josephine counties Digital and Radio.
Send Resume to:
No Phone calls please
Bicoastal Media is an equal opportunity employer.